|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
|Salary||£25,000 to £27,000 a.e.|
Our client is a long established property company, based in Marylebone.
They are looking to replace their Receptionist / Office Manager after many years.
No two days will be the same. You will be running the office, ensuring the diaries/appointments are looked after, liaising with clients, visiting properties, uploading properties onto their website and the instructions. Sending out invoices, brochures, letters and making sure all personal ID for GDPR purposes are obtained from new clients.
Looking after petty cash, meeting and greeting clients and liaising with all existing customers on the phone and in person. Looking after the filing system and ensuring the database is constantly up to date. It is essential you are computer literate and can use Excel, PowerPoint, mail merges and etc.
If you are organised, well spoken, nicely groomed, on the ball and able to multi-task, enthusiastic and have a great personality, this could be your next role!
Essential Experience and knowledge:
- Previous experience in office management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good IT literacy in MS Office
Advantageous Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience in a property investment company environment
- Previous experience within a reception role
- Previous experience of switchboard operation
- Articulate, with excellent telephone and spoken manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- High personal standards and values
- Smart and professional appearance
- Proactive and assertive
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to “think on feet”, multi-task and work under pressure
Working hours: 09:00 to 17:30 – Monday to Friday
- Social Media and Content Manager – Paddington W2 posted 21 days ago.
- Handyman – Luxury Lighting Shop – North West London posted about 1 month ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Central London posted about 1 month ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Milton Keynes posted about 1 month ago.
- Sales Assistant – Luxury Lighting Retailer posted about 1 month ago.