|Location||Radlett, Hertfordshi, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 18, 2022|
|Salary||£25,000 to £27,000 a.e.|
Our client, a dynamic company in the energy consultancy and brokering sector, is looking to fill an exciting role. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join their busy team as a Sales Administrator.
As a Sales Administrator, you will provide support to the company’s team of energy consultants. You will be trusted to handle sales administration tasks, including creating pricing analyses (using Excel templates), drawing up supply contracts and handling various queries. You will also be required to deal with the company’s energy suppliers and partners on a day to day basis to ensure smooth running of the tendering process and query management.
You will need to be an analytical and self-motivated individual, with a proactive attitude and in time you will have the opportunity to develop your role within the business.
Full training and support provided.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and numerical skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Good time-management and organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team environment with a willingness to share and learn from others around
- Minimum of 2 years sales administration experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, including maths (A-C) or equivalent
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) + Performance bonus
- + Additional company benefits
- Annual Holiday Entitlement: 29 days, including bank holidays + Additional days between Christmas and New Year
Full-time role, 37.5 hours per week
- Stock and Spare Parts Administrator posted over 6 years ago.