|Location||St Albans, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2018|
Account Management Support Our client is a growing, successful company, providing 3rd party operational services to the finance and insurance sectors. They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, articulate and diligent administrator to join their busy Account Management team, to provide support to the Account Managers and ensure great service is delivered to all their major clients. The role will suit someone who has worked for around 1 year in a customer service, or an administrative position with some customer facing activities and is looking for their next step up in terms of gaining experience. Principal Duties:
- Act as main contact point for all clients’ enquiries via telephone/e-mail. Work closely with the Senior Operations Manager and Administration Teams to ensure all Client requirements are managed and responses/answers are given.
- Support the team with the delivery of clear, timely and consistent Client communications , including Client updates and Meeting notes.
- Form strong working relationships with all other functional teams to deliver the service required by Clients, escalate issues to Head of Account Management where required
- Assist with the production of Client Management Information reports, collecting and collating the required information from the relevant teams. Ensure reports are delivered to the Client on time.
- Support the team with scheduling the Client Service Review meetings, including circulating Agenda in advance and ensuring relevant representatives from the teams are invited to the meeting.
- Support with the production of the minutes and actions from Client meetings and send on to the Clients within their SLA
- Support the team with any Client fee based “Change Requests” to ensure they are fully completed with input from relevant business areas and uploaded and monitored via the company’s Helpdesk system.
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Service related annual leave accrual.
- 12 months’ experience in a customer facing role and/or administrative role
- Education to A level standard, or equivalent college qualifications.
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc).
- Outgoing, friendly and helpful personality
- Good inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good organisational/administrative skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised and fast moving environment
- Ability to adapt to change with a flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Deputy Head of Financial Control – Blue-chip Company posted about 1 year ago.
- Compliance Assistant posted over 2 years ago.