|Location||London, NW3, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
|Salary||£19,000 to £22,000 a.e. (pro rata if part time)|
Minimum 3 days part time, or full time 5 days. Both to work Saturdays.
A beautiful Luxury Showroom is looking for a part time, or full time, Maintenance Associate to carry out a wide range of duties within the business. Previous experience in property maintenance, or as a “handyperson” would be ideal.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with the managing and organisation deliveries
- Maintaining the appearance of the showroom
- Helping customers with their enquiries within the showroom
- Mounting/dismounting fixed light fittings for display
- Carrying out general maintenance duties
- Working closely with showroom Manager
Essential skills and requirements:
- Be methodical and organised
- An effective communicator at all levels.
- Be dexterous with simple tools
- Well presented
- Impeccable time keeping and reliability
- Flexible attitude to work.
This is a great opportunity to work in a beautiful environment within this lovely family run business.
- Experienced English M/T simultaneous interpreters always required! posted about 1 year ago.
- Social Media and Content Manager – Paddington W2 posted over 2 years ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Central London posted over 2 years ago.
- Sales Assistant – Luxury Lighting Retailer posted over 2 years ago.
- Receptionist / Office Manager – Property Company W1 posted over 2 years ago.