|Location||Central London, W2, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
|Salary||£24,000 to £28,000 a.e.|
Do you enjoy working in the luxury beauty industry? Do you have the drive, ability and creativity to share your enthusiasm via Social Media? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Our client, a Luxury Cosmetics Brand based in Paddington, is seeking a talented Social Media and Content Manager. Alongside the in-house content creator, your role will be to facilitate the 360 creation and production of new content for all social media channels to drive customer traffic to the client’s product websites and organise the campaign strategy for each retail client. The ideal candidate will have experience from a luxury beauty, or fashion background and be confident working on large sized social media accounts.
To be successful you will need:
- 1 year’s experience creating and managing content for social media accounts
- Excellent English
- Strong copywriting and creative skills
- Experience in content creation for social media – (including photographic/video reels/graphical)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (advantageous)
Full time, office based role with one day/week working from home.
- Administrator – immediate start! posted about 1 year ago.
- Experienced English M/T simultaneous interpreters always required! posted about 1 year ago.
- Handyman – Luxury Lighting Shop – North West London posted over 2 years ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Central London posted over 2 years ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Milton Keynes posted over 2 years ago.