|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2015|
|Salary||Negotiable – according to experience|
A long established, Watford based, independent Recruitment Company is seeking to recruit a Resourcer with a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in resourcing for Commercial roles at all levels. There is the opportunity to grow this role into a 360°Recruitment Consultant for the right person.
The role of the Resourcer involves the location of suitable administrative and professional staff, who may be placed on a temporary, contract or permanent basis with clients. Working in conjunction with senior staff, the Resourcer will present candidates that have been pre-qualified against a specific job specification.
The role will entail working on several different assignments simultaneously for different clients, so good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential!
- Answering telephone enquiries, (including screening unwanted calls)
- Receiving and sending e-mail correspondence
- Preparing vacancy advert copy and posting on company website/on-line job boards
- Following Company admin procedures from receipt of client job specification through to successful placement of candidates Preparation of skeleton invoices for temporary and permanent placements
- Checking of final invoices from book keeper, prior to client submission
- Maintaining and updating Company Client, Candidate and vendor Database records
- General office administrative duties
- Other general activities/errands, as required.
- Screening of job vacancy advert responses as directed by senior staff
- Undertaking searches for candidates against client specification using on-line CV databases, social media and other networking opportunities, as appropriate
- Making initial contact with screened candidates via telephone/e-mail to: 1. Ascertain current circumstances and availability. 2. Liaise re optimizing their CV for vacancy, if required.
- Preparing shortlists of suitable candidates for senior consultants
- Conducting candidate interviews via Skype / telephone/ face to face
- Liaising between shortlisted candidates and clients to arrange interviews.
- Ability to communicate in a polished and articulate manner: 1. Excellent telephone communication skills 2. Absolute accuracy in spelling / grammar for written communications
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to behave pro-actively and think “outside the box” when appropriate !
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, recognizing the need for urgency and tight deadlines, where applicable
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to listen well and gather essential information
- Ability to “upsell”, where appropriate and strengthen existing / build new client relationships
- Desire to grow into a Recruitment Consultant and carry out the full 360 recruitment cycle
- Desire to win and retain new “quality” business
Required Experience A minimum of one to two year’s solid experience in a recruitment company role, resourcing candidates for commercial and office-based positions.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant posted about 17 hours ago.
- Sales Manager (Travel Company – French and Benelux Markets) posted 1 day ago.
- Technical Sales Engineer posted 26 days ago.
- Technical Stores Manager posted 26 days ago.
- AutoCAD Technician posted 26 days ago.