|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2016|
|Salary||Around £23,000 according to experience|
Are you a fluent in Polish speaker, with English and German to a high spoken and written standard also?
Do you have assertive business skills and at least 2 years’ experience in credit collection/control?
Do you have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure?
If the answer is yes to the above questions then read on as we have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, friendly credit control team within a prestigious global company.
- Language skills relating to the customer base: Polish, English and one further language useful, ideally German.
- Excellent collaborative/communication skills – to ensure effective communication, with colleagues and customers
- Assertive business skills
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail with sensitive commercial and financial data
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Flexibility to undertake ad-hoc requests
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office and Lotus notes tools to ensure excellent communication, analysis and presentation skills
- Work with collections activity to ensure the achievement of the required target income stream from the customer base.
- Communicate with customers to collect payments and ascertain any issues with billing, which are delaying payment.
- Escalate any issues to the Company Senior Credit team, as required.
- Support Sales colleagues by providing data and evaluation regarding business opportunities with new, or existing customers.
- Comply with company procedures and create / maintain documentary evidence for financial compliance.
- Ensure customer data is kept updated.
Working hours: Full time 8am – 4:30pm 37.5 hours per week
- Dynamic Office Manager – Mayfair, W1. posted 27 days ago.
- French speaking EA to UHNWI posted about 1 month ago.
- LEGAL PA/Executive Secretary (Commercial/Residential Property) posted 2 months ago.
- Post Room Assistant posted 3 months ago.
- Receptionist/Administrator posted 4 months ago.