|Location||St Albans, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2018|
|Salary||£20,000 to £23,000, a.e., plus benefits|
Our client is a growing, successful company, providing 3rd party operational services to the finance and insurance sectors. They are now looking to recruit an experienced client Services Administrator to join their busy customer service team to provide exceptional service to their clients.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and additional benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Service related annual leave accrual.
Minimum Qualifications and experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a customer facing administration role
- Education to GCSE standard, or equivalent. (Grade B, or above).
- Proficient user of MS Excel and Word.
- Good inter-personal, organisational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised and fast moving environment
- Ability to adapt to change with a flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
Principal Objectives of the role:
- To undertake work allocated by the Team Leader providing a first class service to clients in response to enquiries or instructions bytelephone
- Maintain effective and efficient work processes as agreed with the Team Leader and ensure compliance with regulatory and client requirements.
- Undertake training, as agreed with the Team Leader.
- Work towards agreed objectives as agreed by the Team Leader.
- Maintain any control systems and ensure the accuracy and quality of the work given by the Team Leader.
- Provide an excellent standard of service and continually meet performance measurements as outlined in your performance management document
- Compile any management information for internal reporting as required by the Team Leader.
- Deal with correspondence to and from clients as necessary, bringing any issues to the attention of the Team Leader.
- Process general administration, policy amendments, death processing, maturity processing and new business inputting in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure the Team Leader is informed on all issues arising at all times.
- Support and work in accordance with the company’s ISO27001 and TCF policies and procedures
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements, e.g. data protection, money laundering, FCA rules, treating customers fairly
- Work as part of a team, assist colleagues if directed and escalate all issues to your Team Leader as appropriate
- Ensure high levels of flexibility within the company as and when required
- Adopt the ISMS culture, adhere to the Company objectives and uphold all security measures in place to maintain ISO27001 accreditation
- Fully understands the complaints procedure adheres to our regulatory guidelines.
Additional Knowledge required to become fully competent in the role:
- Working knowledge of ISA administration processes
- Working knowledge of Protection products
- Working knowledge of Bonds and securities
- Working knowledge of Structured Products
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 (37.5 hrs/week)