|Location||London, Mayfair, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
|Salary||Competitive hourly rate, a.e.|
Our client is a prestigious Property Consultancy located in London’s Mayfair (W1) – nearest tube – Bond Street. They require a smart, well presented, articulate and organised graduate to join their team, to provide multi-level administrative support to the team and contribute to the efficient running of the company.
As the role can be a fast paced, the candidate must be able to think on their feet and cope under pressure. You will need to be a hard-working, personable, switched on individual with bags of energy and initiative! The role will be initially offered on a temporary basis, but could become permanent for the right candidate.
Overview of duties:
- Providing administrative support to the Property team and PAs, (word processing correspondence,scanning, filing, photocopying, printing and other routine office administration etc.)
- Assisting in certain project / research work that may be required from time to time.
- Researching property locations online
- Obtaining Title Deeds from Land Registry
- Ad hoc errands and covering reception as and when required
Essential Experience and knowledge:
- Solid University Degree from a respected University (e.g. Oxbridge/Russell Group etc.)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate typing speed of 50 wpm, or above.
Advantageous Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience in a property/ property investment company environment
- Previous experience within an high level administration role
- Experience of Qube, or other property software
- Articulate, with excellent telephone and spoken manner
- High personal standards and values
- Smart and professional appearance
- Proactive and assertive
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Have plenty of energy with ability to “think on feet”
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly
Working hours: 09:00 to 18:00 – Monday to Friday
- Production Planning Officer [6 month fixed term contract] posted about 1 month ago.
- Software Development Engineer posted 2 months ago.
- PA to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 2 months ago.
- Electro-mechanical Technician posted 3 months ago.
- Graduate Sec/PA to MD – Property Investment Company, W1. posted 3 months ago.