|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2015|
|Salary||£23,000 to £25,000 according to experience|
Are you fluent in Hebrew and English, having a high standard of written and spoken skills in both these languages?
Do you have assertive business skills and at least 2 years’ experience, ideally in a credit collection/control or financial environment?
Do you have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure?
If the answer is yes to the above questions then read on as we have a fantastic opportunity within a prestigious global company in the commercial imaging industry.
Role description for Credit Controller/Collector
The role of Credit Controller/Collector has overall responsibility for all aspects of the Accounts Receivable asset sitting on the balance sheet.
You will be following the receipt and application of cash to the appropriate customer accounts, resolving disputes and deductions, collecting pure past due accounts and potentially be involved with the management of legal and special collections. You will also be involved in the evaluation of credit worthiness of new accounts and the annual review of credit limits; resolving order release issues that result in credit blocks; ensuring compliance is achieved with the various internal control standards; providing advice and educating Business Line Operations to highlight the effect of issues such as terms, etc. Finally, you must participate with the broader Customer Focus Team to ensure service delivery.
Overall, this role will ensure money is collected efficiently according to business terms, assisting the business in balancing sales versus risk and maintaining an excellent internal control environment.
- Familiarity with SAP, MS Office and Lotus notes tools to ensure excellent communication, analysis and presentation skills
- Virtual team working capability – using conference calls, web-ex, etc.
- Proven ability to communicate with country/ remote teams
- Ability to assess different work practices and adopt most effective bearing corporate credit policy
- Assertive business skills
- You will be working in both Hebrew (60%) and English (40%)
- Excellent collaborative skills – to ensure effective communication, influencing and goal setting within Credit, Finance and Operations as well with Business Units
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail is essential with sensitive commercial and financial data
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Creative ability handle ad-hoc requests
- Knowledge of SAP
- Can work under pressure & to deadlines
- Language skills relating to the customer region supported: (English + Hebrew are essential and in addition fluency in one of the following languages would be an advantage: Italian\Spanish\French\Dutch\German\Polish).
- Work with collections activity to ensure the achievement of the required worldwide and EAMER Treasury goals and targets
- Communicate with a customer base to collect monies to understand cash or billing issues
- Provide escalation to EAMER Credit
- Support Sales & Service in evaluating all new business opportunities
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and SOX controls, supported by providing evidential reports or documentation.
- Maintaining customer master data.
This is role requires reporting to the Shared Platform Manager and indirectly to the business units.
The workload is expected to be divided between Consumer, Commercial & EI dependent upon business need and ledger performance and EAMER reporting.
Performance Measures & Objectives:
The key objectives will be;
- Achieve debtor collections targets based on Treasury targets for DSO and overdue debt, unallocated cash, invalids etc.
- Monitor & maintain unallocated & unidentified cash within guidelines/target
- Monitor and escalate claims & queries on CCD with visibility to EAMER Credit
- Maintain documentation & controls so that there are no major issues during any audits
This position is available for immediate start!
Monday – Thursday + Work from home on Sunday
Working hours: Full time (7:30am – 3:30pm tbc) - 37.5 hours per week
Please telephone 020 8421 4242 if you would like to discuss the role, or alternatively please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting full, relevant experience.
- German speaking Sales and Marketing Executive posted about 1 month ago.
- Accounts Assistant posted 2 months ago.
- German speaking Credit Collections Agent posted 4 months ago.
- Sales Manager (Travel Company – French and Benelux Markets) posted 6 months ago.
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 9 months ago.