|Location||Radlett, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Our client is an award winning British, ethical organic skincare and cosmetics manufacturer. They specialise in natural and organic skin, body and hair care, owning, designing and manufacturing all their own products in-house.
They are now looking for an experienced and innovative PR Co-ordinator to join their small friendly team based at their stunning, modern studio near Radlett. Candidates will have worked in a PR/marketing role, ideally in the beauty, skincare or fashion categories for around 2 years. They will be a confident, enthusiastic and bright individual who is motivated and looking for a challenge in their next role.
- Write super creative press releases that differentiate the brand and achieve cut through.
- Contribute to the communications planning process and produce “on brand” ideas to elevate the brand and drive reach
- Develop and grow a valuable contacts book across press, influencers and brands.
- Brief and create strong content to introduce and reinvigorate the brand to the press and to launch every product with gusto
- Organise ‘housekeeping’ (planning, targeting, reporting, send outs) as well as focus on bigger campaigns
- Key team contact to PR agency, organise and share press coverage
- To be the `eyes and ears’ . Assess competitor activity and understand titles/influencer space as they evolve.
- Coordinate and manage press outreach and events
- Work with the digital/commercial teams, liaise with prospective partner brands, to design partnership campaigns to drive reach
- Track brand coverage, reach and AOV
- Budget management and ROI analysis for PR
- Work with commercial team and international distribution on international PR plan
- Degree level education
- Around two years’ solid experience in a PR/Marketing role (ideally in beauty, skincare or fashion sectors)
- Proven user of social media channels with a high level of understanding of key social networks, particularly Instagram, YouTube, Facebook Twitter and TikTok.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Native or fluent English speaker
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative flair
- Proactive with strong organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
- Team player. Willingness to support and pitch in where necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and organise work to meet deadlines.
- Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working option
- Generous product allowance and discounts