|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
|Salary||£12 to £14/hour, according to experience|
Are you a native German speaker, or fluent to near native level, with excellent spoken and written English? Do you have previous Credit Control experience? Are you looking for work in the Watford area? Do you live in the Watford/Bushey area? If so, then this opportunity could be right for you!
Our client, a busy and successful International Commercial Credit Collection Agency, is currently looking for a German speaker with a good level of English to join their multinational collections team as soon as possible.
This role will initially be for a three month contract, but with the possibility of becoming permanent thereafter.
09:00 to 17:00 – Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to companies based in Germany
- Negotiating payments plans and payment arrangements for outstanding debts
- Dealing with queries and identifying obstacles to payment
- Developing appropriate solutions for speedy recovery of debt
- Maintaining accurate records on the database.
- Monitoring payment arrangements to ensure payments are received on time
To be successful you must:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to speak fluent German, as mother-tongue, or to C2 Business level.
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Be able to deal with your contacts politely, but also assertively and tenaciously.
- Have accurate data-entry skills
- Previous credit control experience, working in an accounts/finance team
- Experience with Orca ERP system
- Live close to the Watford area
- Staffing Coordinator – immediate start! posted about 1 year ago.
- Customer Service Executive with French and Italian posted over 3 years ago.
- Fleet Scheduler Assistant posted over 4 years ago.
- Experienced B2B Telesales Executive posted over 6 years ago.
- Operations Executive (German) posted over 7 years ago.