|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2015|
|Salary||£18,000 – £28,000 basic dependent on experience, up to £28,000 OTE|
A renowned car dealership are currently seeking an automotive Service Advisor with at least 2 years’ experience. They are a very successful franchise and pride themselves on their provision of excellent customer service and care and have won awards for the service they provide. It is a busy, friendly, energetic and lively environment.
They offer a structured career and the opportunity for personal development and training within their rewarding environment. They have a very low turnover of staff with some being there for 15 years! They are renowned and committed to keeping hold of excellent employees and offer support and growth for you to flourish.
Reporting to the Reception Manager, you will be responsible for booking vehicles into the workshops for servicing, working at the Dealership’s Hendon and Bushey sites, as required.
- Receiving customer requests for vehicle service and repair, assessing requirements and booking in to the service department as appropriate.
- Informing customers on the progress of their vehicle
- Advising on technical vehicle issues
- Selling extended service plans, optional service items, after-market/replacement components and parts etc.
- Dealing with customer payments and invoices
To be successful you will be:
- Customer focused
- Have 2-3 years automotive Service Adviser experience (essential)
- Smart and presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently in a busy environment
Whilst it is not essential, having a full driving licence and your own vehicle is highly desirable.
Hours of work 08:00-18:00 Monday – Friday and one Saturday in two working 08:00-13:00.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
- Sales Manager (Travel Company – French and Benelux Markets) posted 1 day ago.
- Technical Sales Engineer posted 26 days ago.
- Technical Stores Manager posted 26 days ago.
- AutoCAD Technician posted 26 days ago.
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 2 months ago.