|Location||London, Mayfair, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
|Salary||£35,000 to £38,000 a.e.|
PA to MD, Property Co., W1 (Temp to Perm) (Ideally education to Degree Level) Our client is a prestigious Property Consultancy located in London’s Mayfair (W1) – nearest tube – Bond Street. They require an extremely well groomed, articulate, highly professional and efficient Personal Assistant to work as one of the two PAs for the Managing Director, additionally taking on projects for other senior members of staff, as required. First class written and spoken English at native level is essential coupled with a fast and accurate typing speed of circa 80 wpm! The ideal candidate will have solid experience in working as a PA, covering all aspects of both business and personal matters, preferably with a background in property. All the usual PA duties need to be covered such as typing, dictation direct to screen, diary management, courier and flight bookings. It is a fast-paced environment with certain days which can be very busy and therefore the candidate must be able to remain calm and able to cope under pressure. The days as a result are always action packed and there is never a dull moment! CORE HOURS: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm (needs to be flexible to work some days to 7:00 pm / 8:00 pm), hence a journey time of no more than 45 minutes is recommended. Job Role:
- Production and layout of letters, memos, agendas, minutes and reports, scanning documents, faxing and photocopying.
- Taking the MD’s correspondence from dictation at desk.
- Diary management for the MD (electronically, using Microsoft Outlook), including arranging all appointments and managing a bring-forward system.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming post and electronic mail. Where appropriate responding to incoming mail.
- Arranging travel, obtaining all relevant paperwork for trips and providing itineraries.
- Organising meetings and appointments, book venues, and make any other arrangements as necessary.
- Organising client hospitality and events including the Company Christmas Party.
- Answering all telephone calls for the MD and logging all calls (time, person, company, message).
- Organising and setup of conference calls
- Maintaining an efficient filing and record keeping system.
- Inputting of data and updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Assisting in certain project / research work that may be required from time to time.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes if required.
- Ensuring the efficient running of the office
- Undertaking any other similar tasks as the MD or Senior Management team may from time to time determine or the demands of the Company require.
- Assisting with Training program for all staff.
- Some personal/family tasks.
- Impeccable use of the English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent typing speed (minimum 80 wpm) with 100% accuracy. (Test prior to interview will be carried out)
- Well-spoken and immaculately presented.
- Excellent grammar, IT and letter writing skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Robust personality.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Ideally education to Degree Level
- Experience in the property, or financial industries.
- Shorthand (for ad-hoc note taking)
- Graduate Administrator (Temp->Perm) Immediate Start! posted 2 months ago.