|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2015|
|Salary||£21,555 + bonus|
We are working with a highly prestigious global client who is looking to recruit a new coordinator that is fluent and has superb written skills in English and Swedish.
The role is managing the order entry to cash process and delivering outstanding customer service to a range of key clients and accounts. Liaising with Sales Account Managers is key to this role
- To manage customer orders from order entry to billing; using telephone, e-mail and fax to provide our customers with an efficient, reliable service
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders and deliveries
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations.
- To resolve customer complaints and invoice queries
- To raise credits & adjustments on customer accounts and to liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes
- To identify and resolve with the data management team any master data errors affecting the OTC process
- To provide support for other members of the team
Key Operational Contacts:
- Key Account Customers
- Other Customer Focus Team members responsible for the same cluster/country
- Sales & SPG contacts in the UK/Nordic Cluster
- Business Support Team
- Credit & Collections Team
- Data Management Organisation
- Supply Chain & Demand Planning
- Logistics (warehouse & transport)
- Information Systems Team
- Proven customer service or logistics experience and an ability to liaise with different contacts in the organisation
- Excellent communication skills with both oral & written fluency in English and Swedish
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team (team player)
- Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements
- Familiar with electronic communication and workflows (lotus notes, databases,)
- PC skills – competent on Excel, Word and Powerpoint , SAP experience would be an advantage
- An ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required.
- French speaking EA to UHNWI posted about 1 month ago.
- LEGAL PA/Executive Secretary (Commercial/Residential Property) posted 2 months ago.
- Business Development / Sales Executive posted 3 months ago.
- German speaking Sales and Marketing Executive posted 4 months ago.
- Accounts Assistant posted 4 months ago.