|Location||Harrow Weald, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2022|
|Salary||circa £23,000 a.e.|
Blended position - 3 days office based, 2 days home based.
Our prestigious client in the travel/beauty industry is seeking a smart, well presented, articulate and organised administrator to join the team at their Training Headquarters. The role will involve working as part of the scheduling team, providing administrative support to plan and schedule spa and fitness staff to join Cruise Ships.
Ideally, this role will particularly suit someone who has already worked in the travel, recruitment, health & fitness /beauty industries, coordinating staff assignments and travel requirements, or someone with a background in logistics administration. In any case, you will need to have great organisational and administrative skills, coping with “high volume” tasks efficiently, whilst remaining cheerful and helpful when under pressure!
Overview of duties:
- Produce weekly report for staff rotations
- Update in-house scheduling system with all new hire staff movements
- Co-ordinate in- and out-bound flights with travel agent
- Liaise with Personnel Administrator, to coordiante cruise line medical examination and vaccination requirements
- Process staff expenses claims
- Pre-plan forthcoming staffing requirements to meet anticipated cruise line requirements (visas/seaman books)
- Organize staff transfers at end of cruises, as required
- Liaise with on-board managers re training requirments
- Assist with staff change of contract requests
- Organise end of cruise staff terminations
- Participate in out of office hours emergency call rota (1 week in 6)- (bonus payable).
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- One year’s proven experience in an administration support role
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Educated to at least GSCE level, with Maths and English grades A-C, or equivalent.
Additional Useful Experience:
- Experience of making staff travel arrangements
- Experience of assisting with visa applications
- Experience of coordinating complex staff rota arrangements
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Smart and professional appearance
- Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High personal standards and values
- Proactive and assertive
- Friendly and helpful attitude
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week. (09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday)
(Plus out of hours emergency telephone rota rota 1 week in 6).
For a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your current experience and suitability for the role.
- Administrator – immediate start! posted 3 months ago.
- Sales Assistant – Luxury Lighting Retailer posted 8 months ago.
- Senior Finance Manager – (with Practice and Tax experience) – Immediate start! posted 8 months ago.
- Production Planning Officer [6 month fixed term contract] posted over 2 years ago.
- Graduate Administrator (Temp->Perm) Immediate Start! posted over 2 years ago.