|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
|Salary||£10.00/hour + commission|
Our client has a very exciting opportunity for a Brand Ambassador who is passionate about skincare and working in a sales environment. You will need to be great with people, friendly and enthusiastic, with a passion for beauty. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for part time work in a beauty retail environment (3 to 4 days/month including weekends). This position will mainly be placed within a retailer in Center:mk.
You will work alongside the retailer’s team to drive sales of the client’s brands in store through interaction with customers and by hosting sampling campaigns/events to achieve retail targets. You will have excellent consultative and customer service skills, so you can select and recommend the ideal products to meet customers’ requirements. You will have the knowledge and ability to advise on suitable skincare regimens and application techniques. In quiet periods you will train store colleagues to understand and love the products and help them monitor and replenish stock.
You will have your finger on the commercial pulse, being aware of competitor products and activities in store and communicate details of these latest trends back to your line manager. Your ideas and input will be sought to generate new business – especially with product launches and promotions and plenty of training will be available to help you develop.
- Sales in a retail, or commercial environment
- (Previous experience driving sales in a retail beauty environment is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, approachable and proactive
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly on the job
- Be a strong ‘people person’ and love building customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Have a passion for beauty/skincare
- Ability to offer an exceptional and personalised service pertinent to the customer’s specific skin concern
- Love the challenge of meeting and exceeding targets in a busy environment
- Well presented with beautiful behaviour and personal grooming in line with their brand
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Target driven sales commission
- Generous product allowance
If interested, please e-mail for a full Job Description, outlining your relevant experience.
- Social Media and Content Manager – Paddington W2 posted 21 days ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Central London posted about 1 month ago.
- Sales Assistant – Luxury Lighting Retailer posted about 1 month ago.
- PR Co-ordinator posted about 1 month ago.
- Customer Service Executive with French and Italian posted about 1 year ago.