|Location||London, W1, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2019|
|Salary||£40,000 to £50,000 a.e.|
Senior PA to MD, Property Co., W1 (Ideally temp to perm) Our client is a prestigious Property Consultancy located in London’s Mayfair (W1)- nearest tube – Bond Street. They require an extremely well groomed, articulate, highly professional and efficient Personal Assistant to be the Senior PA for the Managing Director. This role requires spoken, written and spelling of English to be at native level. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in working as a PA/EA at senior level, covering all aspects of both business and personal matters, preferably with a background in property. You will be hard-working, switched-on, extremely personable, polished and articulate. You will also possess impeccable English grammar skills (both written and spoken) combined with a fast and accurate typing speed (circa 60 wpm plus). All the usual PA duties need to be covered such as typing, dictation direct to screen, diary management, courier and flight bookings. It is a fast-paced environment with certain days which can be very busy and therefore the candidate must be able to remain calm and able to cope under pressure. The days as a result are always action packed and there is never a dull moment! CORE HOURS: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm (needs to be flexible – a 7:00 to 08:00 pm finish time is not unusual!) Job Role:
- Providing 100% support to the MD in all aspects of his business and personal life.
- Diary management for the MD (electronically, using Microsoft Outlook), including arranging all appointments and managing a bring-forward system.
- Production and layout of letters, memos, agendas, minutes and reports, scanning documents, faxing and photocopying.
- Taking the MD’s correspondence from dictation at desk.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming post and electronic mail. Where appropriate responding to incoming mail.
- Arranging travel, obtaining all relevant paperwork for trips and providing itineraries.
- Organising meetings and appointments, book venues, and make any other arrangements as necessary.
- Organising client hospitality and events including the Company Christmas Party.
- Answering all telephone calls for the MD and logging all calls (time, person, company, message).
- Organising and setup of conference calls
- Maintaining an efficient filing and record keeping system.
- Inputting of data and updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Assisting in certain project / research work that may be required from time to time.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes if required.
- Ensuring the efficient running of the office
- Undertaking any other similar tasks as the MD or Senior Management team may from time to time determine or the demands of the Company require.
- Assisting with Training program for all staff.
- Some personal/family tasks.
Key Skills Required:
- Impeccable use of the English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent typing speed (minimum 70 wpm) with 100% accuracy. (Test prior to interview will be carried out).
- Excellent grammar, IT and letter writing skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to listen and follow instructions.
- Robust personality.
- Well-spoken and immaculately presented.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in the property, or financial industries.
- Shorthand (for ad-hoc note taking)
- Graduate Sec/PA to MD – Property Investment Company, W1. posted 10 days ago.
- PA to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 10 days ago.
- Financial Controller / Group General Accountant (with French language skills) posted 9 months ago.