|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2017|
|Salary||£50,000 to £55,000 a.e., plus generous benefits package|
Summary of role:
Our client is a prestigious global organisation in the financial payments sector, based in central Watford. They are seeking a Senior International Compensation Analyst to join their EMEA HR team.
This role will have primary responsibility for providing EMEA compensation expertise to the Global Compensation team, formulating recommendations for global salary structures, to maintain the company’s competitive position. You will auditing existing and new roles looking at content, to prepare job descriptions for bench-marking appropriate salary scales, recommending corrective action for salary anomalies, or reclassifying/regrading compensation, as required. You may be responsible for formulating sales and non-sales incentive plans.
The role includes a generous benefits package including:
- Private Healthcare
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Company Gym
Role Responsibilities (inter alia):
- EMEA compensation subject matter expert, ensuring compliance with local legal/tax requirements.
- Support global bench-marking process through participation in and analysis of industry survey data to determine competitiveness of company’s total compensation programs.
- Analytical assignments involving development, implementation and administration of global compensation programs.
- Analysis, evaluation, and classification of new and existing positions, utilizing market data to formulate appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct data analysis and interpretation of trends in compensation, to support proactive planning.
- Proactively suggest applicable metrics to measure impact of HR organisation.
- Act as a key contributor and point of contact for the annual performance and merit review process.
- Design, develop and oversee compensation related training and education programs for executives, managers, HR team etc.
- Document control/administration of incentive compensation programs and related payments.
- Assist in R&D of special projects on EMEA salary administration and other topical HR issues/initiatives.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilising appropriate reporting tools.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an analytical position (i.e., compensation professional, financial analyst, etc.).
- 5+ years compensation and/or benefits experience in EMEA environment required. (Global compensation experience is preferred.)
- Professional certification in speciality area or course work through the World at Work professional association.
- Broad knowledge of global compensation practices including:
- compensation/bonus/incentive programs,
- policy design/implementation,
- job analysis, market analysis,
- regional and local regulations,
- labour market trends
- analytical tools
APPTITUDES AND SKILLS:
- Able to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Well organised, detail-oriented and confident to work independently while preforming as a strong team player with demonstrated competency in process management, analysis, decision making, and cultural awareness.
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills including the ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a dynamic environment, document and communicate project plans, monitor progress and achieve milestones.
- Advanced Excel skills (including formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables) and proficiency with Word and Power Point applications. Experience with HRIS databases with the ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems.
- Executive Assistant posted 6 months ago.
- Associate Counsel (Temporary Contract) posted 6 months ago.
- Deputy Head of Financial Control – Blue-chip Company posted 12 months ago.
- Senior Administrator – Training Academy posted about 1 year ago.
- Corporate (IT) Administrator and Analyst posted about 1 year ago.