|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2017|
|Salary||£18,000 to £19,500 according to experience|
JOB DESCRIPTION Our client is a medium-sized, but growing family owned Wholesaler/Distributor which has been supplying plumbing and allied products to UK merchants for 30 years. They have a team of Area Sales Managers who generate sales with over 2,000 customers and fulfil orders placed by phone, fax, email and via their website. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES We are looking for someone, who ideally has previous experience of working in a Sales Office. The role will be dealing with customer enquiries, processing orders, liaising with the sales and warehouse teams and carrying out other general office administration duties, as required. Essential Requirements:
- Proven track record of punctuality, reliability and trustworthiness
- Conscientiousness and good work ethic
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to interrelate with people at all levels
- Friendly and personable disposition
- Computer literate with standard software, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, with ability and willingness to use the client’s own bespoke computer software, on which full training will be provided.
- Administrator /Accounts Assistant posted 12 months ago.