|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2019|
|Salary||£27,000 to £31,000 a.e. (No commission).|
This is a unique opportunity for an extremely proactive and highly motivated salesperson with an genuine interest in the field of stamps to join a long established and highly prestigious organisation, which prides itself on its expertise in the high value collectibles field.
- To maximise the sales growth and profitability of the Rare Stamps departments by generating significant new client sales and cross- and upselling to existing clients where appropriate.
- To network effectively to generate new leads and to represent the Rare Stamps departments effectively at events and client meetings. To achieve collective sales targets and customer contact KPls, and inspire colleagues to do the same.
- To ensure client interests are maintained and that the company and its products are appropriately represented.
- Represent the company at philatelic exhibitions and other events.
- Sell philatelic material using all channels to achieve departmental and company targets
- Continually identify leads and new potential customers from all external/internal information sources and efforts
- Follow through all sales and marketing leads in order to maximise sales opportunities and turn leads into sales
- Manage existing clients and relationships in addition to developing new clients
- Ensure a high number of sales calls and client meetings as per KPIs
- Contact existing/prospect database and maintain accurate records of contact with customers using in-house systems
- Understand and know clients thoroughly in order to cross-sell other products and services where and when appropriate
- Manage client base effectively through the maintenance of accurate customer records;
- Deliver highest possible standards of client service
- Represent the division at exhibitions and public functions
- Work with the Rare Stamp department and Marketing team to ensure that feedback is provided on all marketing initiatives and leads so that targeted and successful campaigns can be recorded
- Lead by example and ensure that company values are continuously delivered and reinforced within the team
Essential experience required:
- Strong track record in selling ‘remotely’ i.e. by means of outgoing telephone calls
- Face to face sales and networking experience
- Proven relationship management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of growing accounts and upselling
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients
- Proven success in new business/lead generation
- Experience of working to-and achieving-revenue targets
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- (Degree Qualification an advantage, but not essential.)
Essential skills required:
- Ability to proactively seek out new prospects from own resources and obtain meetings
- Telesales and face to face sales skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship management
- Excellent numeracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good working IT knowledge (MS Office, particularly Excel skills)
- Ability to understand and produce management information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and a source of ideas
- Excellent time management
- Personal Assistant to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 18 days ago.
- Business Development Manager – Software & DM posted 29 days ago.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant posted about 1 month ago.
- Receptionist Administrator posted 2 months ago.
- Customer Services Exec / Administrator – High value collectibles posted 3 months ago.