|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2015|
|Salary||£18,000 – £23,000 pa|
Sales Engineer (London)
Do you have at least 1 years’ technical/high end sales experience?
Do you have experience using knowledge of a specific product in a sales environment?
Do you have in-depth knowledge of Audio/Visual equipment?
If so, this position could be right for you!
Our client is a leading company in the manufacture of lighting control solutions for the entertainment industry. Their equipment is used in world music tours, films, theatres, museums and other projects which involve a leading lighting control solution.
Based at the clients’ London head office, your primary duty as a Sales Engineer will be to generate and assist with sales enquiries, selling lighting control systems, media servers and software based products. You will be part of a growing sales team and required to work between the office and in the field, assisting training seminars and attaining new sales. You will also be expected to undertake a small amount of international travel when required for international trade fairs. The Sales Engineer will be expected to develop strong relationships with all project departments in order to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Engineer you will report to your Manager and become a contributor to the development of future products by reviewing customer requirements and design specifications. Regular UK travel will be expected of the post holder.
The main desirable attribute for this position is a keen interest/in-depth knowledge of Audio/Visual equipment such as stage lighting, media servers and A/V software. If needs be, our client will provide sales training.
A successful applicant should be able to demonstrate competency in the following:
- 1 year’s technical sales experience
- Interest/knowledge of Audio/Visual equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated team player
- Proven organization skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of lighting consoles
- Interest in Music, Arts and Entertainment
- Knowledge and experience of using media servers
- Media Server Sales Engineer posted about 1 year ago.
- MANDARIN Speaking Sales Engineer- Technical Sales Experience essential posted over 2 years ago.
- Mandarin Speaking Sales Engineer (London) posted over 3 years ago.