|Location||Central London / Wes, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2017|
|Salary||£20,000 to £24,000 a.e.|
Our client, a well-established property company, requires an experienced, polished and highly articulate Sec/PA/Receptionist to join the team at their busy West End office. Based in the main reception area, it can be a very fast paced environment, dealing with all visitors and incoming calls and directing as necessary. They are seeking a well educated person with a minimum of 18 months relevant experience, as in addition to the usual reception duties, a high degree of accuracy is necessary in order to carry out the required PA duties for two heads of department. Summary of Duties: (These will be split approximately 60% reception / 40% PA.) Reception:
- FOH, meet and greet visitors and directing as required.
- Operating swithboard, screening calls as required and actioning/forwarding urgent/confidential messages.
- Sorting in-bound mail and processing out-bound mail.
- Organising couriers and logging bookings
- Responding to in-bound e-mail enquiries and forwarding as appropriate
- Booking meetings and setting up / clearing boardroom
- General office administrative support, including correspondence typing and documentation printing and preparation
- Ad-hoc duties and errands
- Providing administrative personal assistance to two Heads of Department.
- Typing and processing of emails, letters, scanning, faxes, photocopying and general office administration.
- Researching property locations online.
- Printing out maps and marking boundaries.
- Obtain Title Deeds from Land Registry.
- Organise meetings and calls.
- Note messages in a spreadsheet and pass them on (via email and telephone).
- Polite, courteous, well spoken, with confident telephone manner
- Excellent presentation, spelling and grammar
- Good level of education (graduate candidates preferred)
- Good IT/MS Office skills. 55 wpm typing speed minimum.
- Well organised, able to prioritise and multitask
- Able to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to both take instruction, but also use own initiative as required
- Previous experience of operating a switchboard
- Previous experience in a Property Company
- Experience of Qube, (property software)
- Good sense of humour
- Personal Assistant to MD. London, Mayfair (W1) – Immediate Start! posted about 1 month ago.