|Location||Stonebridge Park – , United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Salary||£18,000 plus benefits|
Experienced Receptionist/Administrator – Immediate Start!
Our client, a dynamic IT Service Solutions Provider, is urgently seeking an experienced, smart, well presented, articulate and organised receptionist/administrator to join the HR/administration team at their Headquarters in north west London. You will be providing reception duties, looking after their busy reception area and additionally providing administrative support to the HR team.
Ideally, this role will suit a second jobber with one to two years’ experience. You will have good administrative skills, be computer literate and have a bright, friendly, cheerful manner. Ideally you will live within 5 miles of Stonebridge Park.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, as well as enrolment into the company pension and Life Insurance schemes on completion of probationary period.
Overview of duties
- Manning switchboard (3CX System) and greeting/booking in visitors
- Dealing and sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Liaising with external facilities providers (cleaners, maintenance staff and builders)
- Fire Alarm testing
- Manage and administer the reserved office car parking spaces and register of vehicles used by company employees
- Stationery administration and ordering
- Keeping reception presentable at all times and kitchen area clean and tidy
- Providing support to the HR Administrator, (scanning and entering receipts onto the expenses system) as required
- Administer the Wembley Stadium Box, liaising with directors, account managers and clients
- Providing refreshments for visitors/meetings, as required
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience within a combined reception/administration role
- Previous experience of switchboard operation
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Articulate and well spoken
- High personal standards and values
- Smart and professional appearance
- Proactive and assertive
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
08:30 to 18:00 – Monday to Friday
For a full job description, please contact us, outlining your current experience and suitability for the role.
- Administrator /Accounts Assistant posted 25 days ago.
- Experienced Client Services Administrator posted about 1 month ago.
- Stock and Spare Parts Administrator posted 5 months ago.
- Experienced Office Administrator (with reception duties) posted 5 months ago.
- Sales Office Customer Service Administrator posted 8 months ago.