|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2016|
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 year’s service)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
To be successful in the role, you will need to be well organised, confident and a good communicator, willing to travel and capable of handling multiple tasks at the same time. Many projects have tight deadlines and staff are required to show flexibility adapting to the needs of the job.To be successful you will need to evidence the following qualifications/experience:
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Biochemistry.
- Ideally, one year’s industrial experience in a commercial Biochemical Laboratory, or piloting plant in a chemical process engineering environment.
- Experience of biochemical reaction processes, particularly using Bioreactors for microbial fermentation, or cell culture
- PM experience of working effectively with a multi-discipline team, ensuring projects are completed successfully
- Experience of assembly, performance testing and troubleshooting of laboratory analytical equipment
- Site Service Engineer posted 5 months ago.
- Customer Service Executive with French and Italian posted 6 months ago.
- Production Planning Officer [6 month fixed term contract] posted 6 months ago.
- Graduate Administrator (Temp->Perm) Immediate Start! posted 6 months ago.
- Software Development Engineer posted 6 months ago.