|Location||London W1., United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2018|
|Salary||up to £38,000 a.e.|
Please note, this role will commence on a temporary basis, to become permanent once both parties are happy.
Our client is a prestigious Property Consultancy located in London’s Mayfair (W1)- nearest tube – Bond Street. They require an extremely well groomed, articulate, highly professional and efficient Personal Assistant to be one of two PAs for the Managing Director. This role requires spoken, written and spelling of English to be at native level.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in working as a PA at senior level, covering all aspects of both business and personal matters. You will be a hard-working, switched-on, extremely personable, polished and articulate. You will have impeccable English grammar skills (both written and spoken) combined with a fast and accurate typing speed (70 wpm plus).
All the usual PA duties need to be covered such as typing, audio dictation, diary management, courier and flight bookings. It is a fast-paced environment with certain days which can be very busy and therefore the candidate must be able to remain calm and able to cope under pressure. The days as a result are always action packed and there is never a dull moment!
HOURS: 9.00am – 6.00pm (needs to be flexible – a 6:30pm / 7:00pm finish time is not unusual, occasionally later)
Once a week an 8am start is required to set up for a meeting.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming post and electronic mail. Where appropriate responding to incoming mail.
- Word processing of letters, memos, agendas, minutes and reports, scanning documents, sending faxes and using the photocopier.
- Diary management for the MD (electronically, using Microsoft Outlook), including arranging all appointments and managing a bring-forward system.
- Arranging travel, obtaining all relevant paperwork for trips and providing itineraries.
- Organising meetings and appointments, book venues, and make any other arrangements as necessary.
- Organising client hospitality and events including the Company Christmas Party.
- Assisting with Training program for all staff.
- Answering all telephone calls for the MD and logging all calls (time, person, company, message).
- Organizing and setup of conference calls
- Maintaining an efficient filing and record keeping system.
- Inputting of data and updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Assisting the MD as required.
- Assisting in certain project / research work that may be required from time to time.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes if required.
- Ensuring the efficient running of the office
- Undertaking any other similar tasks as the MD or Senior Management team may from time to time determine or the demands of the Company require.
- Some personal/family tasks.
- Writing letters & emails from dictation at desk.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Robust personality.
- Well-spoken and well presented.
- Excellent grammar, IT and letter writing skills.
- Fast typing speed (minimum 70 wpm) with 100% accuracy. (Test prior to interview will be carried out).
- Confident telephone manner.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in the property, or financial industries.
- Shorthand (for ad-hoc note taking)
- Experienced EA/PA (F/T, self-employed rolling contract) posted 4 days ago.
- Fleet Scheduler Assistant posted 17 days ago.
- Experienced FoH Receptionist/Administrator posted 2 months ago.
- Financial Controller / Group General Accountant (with French language skills) posted 3 months ago.
- Sales Administrator posted 4 months ago.