|Location||London W1., United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2018|
|Salary||circa £35,000 a.e.|
Our client is a prestigious Property Consultancy located in London’s Mayfair (W1)- nearest tube – Bond Street. They require a professional and efficient Personal Assistant to be one of two PAs for the Managing Director. This role will commence on a temporary basis, to become permanent once both parties are happy.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in working as a PA on a 1:1 basis, covering all aspects of both business and personal matters. You will be a hard-working, switched-on, extremely personable, polished and articulate. You will have impeccable English grammar skills (both written and spoken) combined with a fast and accurate typing speed (70 wpm plus).
All the usual PA duties need to be covered such as typing, audio dictation, diary management, courier and flight bookings. It is a fast-paced environment with certain days which can be very busy and therefore the candidate must be able to remain calm and able to cope under pressure. The days as a result are always action packed and there is never a dull moment!
HOURS: 9.00am – 6.00pm (needs to be flexible – a 6:30pm / 7:00pm finish time is not unusual, occasionally later)
Once a week an 8am start is required to set up for a meeting.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming post and electronic mail. Where appropriate responding to incoming mail.
- Word processing of letters, memos, agendas, minutes and reports, scanning documents, sending faxes and using the photocopier.
- Diary management for the MD (electronically, using Microsoft Outlook), including arranging all appointments and managing a bring-forward system.
- Arranging travel, obtaining all relevant paperwork for trips and providing itineraries.
- Organising meetings and appointments, book venues, and make any other arrangements as necessary.
- Organising client hospitality and events including the Company Christmas Party.
- Assisting with Training program for all staff.
- Answering all telephone calls for the MD and logging all calls (time, person, company, message).
- Organizing and setup of conference calls
- Maintaining an efficient filing and record keeping system.
- Inputting of data and updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Assisting the MD as required.
- Assisting in certain project / research work that may be required from time to time.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes if required.
- Ensuring the efficient running of the office
- Undertaking any other similar tasks as the MD or Senior Management team may from time to time determine or the demands of the Company require.
- Some personal/family tasks.
- Writing letters & emails from dictation at desk.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Robust personality.
- Well-spoken and well presented.
- Excellent grammar, IT and letter writing skills.
- Fast typing speed (minimum 70 wpm) with 100% accuracy. (Test prior to interview will be carried out).
- Confident telephone manner.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in the property, or financial industries.
- Shorthand (for ad-hoc note taking)
- LEGAL PA/Executive Secretary (Commercial/Residential Property) posted 3 days ago.
- Business Development / Sales Executive posted 10 days ago.
- Post Room Assistant posted about 1 month ago.
- Receptionist/Administrator posted about 1 month ago.
- Accounts Assistant posted 2 months ago.