|Location||Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Salary||Pro rata Salary: £27 to £30k. (£45 to £50k a.e.)|
Part Time / (Full time)
Initially 3 days per week – Monday to Friday – flexible, (moving to full time from January 2022).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professionally qualified accountant, who is in a “return to work” situation and is seeking some flexibility over working hours. It will particularly suit candidates living in the Gerrards Cross area. The role can be part office, part home based, to be agreed.
You will be joining the small, friendly team at our client, who provides back-office financial services to a range of smaller clients in the hospitality sector. The business is growing rapidly and they are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join the team. This will be initially for 3 days/week, with a view to becoming full time in January 2022. This will be a broad role providing general accounting services with a chance to develop as the company grows. You will be assisted by and supervise a trainee.
- On-going client relationship management (including regular catch ups, ad hoc queries)
- Management and oversight of one trainee accountant
- Review of monthly bookkeeping on Xero
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of annual corporation tax returns
- Review of quarterly VAT returns
- Review and preparation of monthly payroll
- Assistance with ad hoc tasks e.g. preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
- Professionally qualified, (CIMA, ACCA, OR ACA or equivalent).
- (Part Qualified considered, depending on level and experience)
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and tax returns
- Experience in corporate tax, audit and preparation of management accounts
- Computer literate in MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Experience using Xero software highly desirable
- Experience of supervising junior staff highly desirable
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer orientated
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and assertive (when required)
- Ability to drive issues through to resolution
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
For more details please contact us, outlining your current experience and suitability for the role.
- Project Engineer posted about 1 month ago.
- Supply Chain Administrator posted 2 months ago.
- Social Media and Content Manager – Paddington W2 posted 4 months ago.
- Handyman – Luxury Lighting Shop – North West London posted 4 months ago.
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Central London posted 4 months ago.