|Location||WATFORD, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2018|
|Salary||£200 to £250/day|
(3 month contract with possibility to extend)
Our client is a prestigious global organisation in the financial payments sector, based in central Watford. They are now seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to provide a variety of general commercial contract review and drafting services for the EMEA region.
The main task will be to review existing and new contracts for GDPR compliance issues. Other duties will include drafting and negotiating software service and consultancy agreements with major corporate clients, working closely with the company’s senior sales and client service team to ensure that contracts are compliant with the company’s policies and business rules.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of contract reviewing and GDPR issues and of drafting software or IT / technology contracts and tenders. The ability to take a view on legal, commercial and technical issues and to work openly & enthusiastically within a busy in-house legal team is important.
- Contract review (with particular regard to GDPR)
- Liaising with in-house GDPR Consultant and the wider compliance team on DPA matters
- Drafting, amending and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements, which will include software product licence agreements, software support agreement, amendments and schedules.
- Drafting tender and proposal contracts & agreements.
- Managing and advising on ad hoc legal queries that may arise.
- Liaising with the sales teams throughout the EMEA region
The candidate should also be down-to-earth, personable and have good communication skills, and have the ability to build good rapport with others within the business, including senior management where necessary, as well as colleagues in the legal team.
This unique position is a fantastic opportunity to join a global, expanding business, which is offering a great step up in career progression, as well as high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Our client envisages that candidates with 1 to 2 years’ experience will have the relevant skills/knowledge for this position. However, applications from candidates who fall outside of this range but who can demonstrate they have the relevant experience, will also be considered.