|Date Posted||March 17, 2020|
|Salary||Competitive salary, plus benefits|
Our client is a well known international company in the industrial film and printing sector. They are currently seeking a Site Service engineer to join their dynamic customer response team in Helsinki. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the high-speed digital printing equipment within our client’s industrial inkjet printing press division in Finland. You will provide on-site break and fix service calls and also preventive maintenance to a dedicated customer in the Helsinki area.
- Be part of a dedicated team, to provide repair and service the company’s range of high-speed inkjet printing equipment.
- Work face-to-face with customers to provide high quality work and rapid problem-solving solutions.
- Actively work as part of a team to improve team performance in terms of service delivery.
- Provide assistance to customers via telephone and on site.
- Diagnose equipment and repair in a timely fashion.
- Attend training courses to meet business needs.
- As part of a team, or independently, install and commission inkjet printing press equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting analysis and resolution of problems for all inkjet printing press equipment.
- Complete all site visit report forms at the end of each call-out ensuring breakdowns, PM’s, any updates, modifications and/or inspections or any other work conducted is correctly logged and reported both written and electronically.
- Ensure equipment is fully operational prior to hand back to customer and/or left in a ‘Safe’ condition and customer notified of any further work to be conducted.
- At all times respond to customers’ needs in a timely and professional manner, and provide effective and respectful communications and interaction with all customers’ representatives and the company’s own personnel.
- (Service visits to other customer sites in Finland may be required infrequently.)
- (Occasional travel in Europe or to the USA for training may be necessary.)
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Degree, or equivalent qualification in an electronic / electro-mechanical engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a service engineer role an advantage, ideally looking at machine electronics and fluid dynamics (valves, pumps and hoses etc).
- Holding certification/qualification to work with high voltage, 3 phase power supplies (420V)
- Good troubleshooting skills (remote diagnostic and on-site)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent Finnish and English speaker
- Customer care oriented
- Excellent verbal / phone communication and listening skills
- Occasional travelling in Finland may be required
- Strong sense of team spirit
- Ability to manage own workload and to work under pressure
- Flexibility and commitment
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Customer Service Executive with French and Italian posted 3 months ago.
- Production Planning Officer [6 month fixed term contract] posted 3 months ago.
- Software Development Engineer posted 4 months ago.
- Experienced Vehicle Technician posted 6 months ago.
- Sales Executive – Rare Stamps & high value collectibles posted 8 months ago.