|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 2, 2016|
|Salary||£18,000 – £26,000 a.e (OTE £35,000-£45,000)|
Media Server Sales Engineer – London NW10
Salary £18,000-£26,000 according to experience + OTE up to £46,000
Our client is a leading company in the manufacture of lighting control solutions for the entertainment industry. Their equipment is used in world music tours, films, theatres, museums and other projects which involve leading lighting control solutions. They are dedicated to producing the very best control solutions for all aspects of the professional lighting industry. The company has focused on, listened to and built upon end-user feedback which has allowed continual development and evolution of the product range. Their equipment utilises cutting-edge technology whilst retaining the accessible, intuitive, hands-on familiarity for which their products have become popular and renowned. They also believe ‘the people’ part of the equation is vital in ensuring their position as market leader is maintained. The company is seeking an enthiusiastic sales engineer, with experience of media server sales to join their creative, motivated, positive and lateral thinking sales team, who will ensure a successful and progressive future for the company.
Based at our London Head Office the Sales Engineer’s primary duties will be to generate and assist with sales enquiries, selling media servers and software based products. You will be part of a growing sales team and will be required to work between the office and in the field, assisting with training seminars and attaining new sales. The Sales Engineer will be expected to develop strong relationships with all project departments in order to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a Media Server Sales Engineer you will report to the Sales Team Manager and become a contributor to the development of future products by reviewing customer requirements and design specifications. Regular UK travel will be expected of the post holder. A company phone and laptop will be provided.
Essential Skills and Specifications:
• 1 years technical sales experience in any mid to high level media server
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to make cold calls and close sales leads with ease
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated team player
• Proven organization skills
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Knowledge and experience of using media servers such as Green Hippo, Coolux, D3, or Catalyst
• Interest in video content, special projects and LED/projection
• Interest in Music, Arts and Entertainment
09.30-18.00 with some evening and weekend work (there is a ‘days off in lieu’ policy in place).
- I.T. Sales Support Executive posted 24 days ago.
- Lead Qualifier / Developer posted about 1 month ago.
- 2nd Line Desktop Engineer – Urgent – Immediate Start! posted 2 months ago.
- Business Development Executive / Supervisor (Travel Industry) posted 3 months ago.
- Administrator /Accounts Assistant posted 3 months ago.