|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2015|
|Salary||£18,000 – £26,000 a.e (OTE £35,000-£45,000)|
Our client is a leading company in the manufacture of lighting control solutions for the entertainment industry. Their equipment is used in world music tours, films, theatres, museums and other projects which involve a leading lighting control solution. The company is dedicated to producing the very best control solutions for all aspects of the professional lighting industry.
Based at our client’s London head office the Far East Sales Engineer’s primary duties will be to generate and assist with sales enquiries, selling lighting control systems, media servers and software based products in China.
You will be part of a growing sales team and required to work between the office and in the field, assisting training seminars and attaining new sales. The Far East Sales Engineer will be expected to develop strong relationships with the company’s Distributors in China and the Far East in order to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction. Speaking to end users on technical queries and requests is crucial as well as assisting Distributors in China during their tradeshows and Open days.
As a Sales Engineer you will report to the Sales Manager and become a contributor to the development of future products by reviewing customer requirements and design specifications. Regular visits to China and the Far East will be expected of the post holder.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate competency in the following:
- 1 year’s technical sales experience
- Able to converse fluently in Mandarin
- Able to converse fluently in English
Skills and specifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated team player
- Proven organization skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of lighting consoles
- Interest in Music, Arts and Entertainment
- Knowledge and experience of using media servers
To be successful you will need to demonstrate creativity, positive and lateral thinking as well as the drive to ensure a successful and progressive future for the company
- LEGAL PA/Executive Secretary (Commercial/Residential Property) posted 3 days ago.
- Instrument Assembly and Testing Technician posted 10 days ago.
- Business Development / Sales Executive posted 10 days ago.
- Post Room Assistant posted about 1 month ago.
- Receptionist/Administrator posted about 1 month ago.