|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2018|
|Salary||£18,000 pro rata|
3 to 6 month Contract Role
Our client is a prestigious global organisation in the financial payments sector.
The Head of Sales is seeking an articulate and extremely smart person, (possibly a recent Grad, or undergrad) to assist with the screening and processing of a large number of historical leads and enquiries, to create potential sales opportunities. No previous, specific sales experience is required, but you will need to be able to demonstrate both confidence and tenacity to reach and engage with key decision makers by telephone and sometimes use investigative skills to identify them correctly.
This will be a full-time, office based role in central Watford, within walking distance of Watford Junction Station. Hours: Mon to Fri, 09:00 to 17:30.
- Make warm and engaging outbound calls from a database of historical lead and enquiry contacts (1000+)
- Use of a call script to qualify if the enquirer has an interest in engaging with the company.
- Update Salesforce records (training provided) with call outcome and next actions from telephone activity
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned/required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal questioning and listening skills
- Ability and tenacity to communicate effectively via telephone
- Competent user of MS Office Programs
- GSCE English and Maths at Grade C, or above.
- Previous out-bound telesales
- Experience of Salesforce program
- Extremely articulate
- Mature, positive outlook at all times
- Proactive and motivated self-starter
- Confident and tenacious
- Adaptable with outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Business Development Executive / Supervisor (Travel Industry) posted about 1 month ago.
- Experienced Marketing Manager posted 7 months ago.