|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2018|
|Salary||£10.00 / hour|
6 weeks Temporary Role
The Head of Sales at our client is seeking a sales support person, to assist with the screening and processing of a large number of historical leads and enquiries, to create potential sales opportunities. This is a wonderful opportunity for an articulate and extremely smart person (perhaps a student on a gap year, undergraduate, or recent graduate,) who wishes to broaden and develop their telephone sales experience with a prestigious global organisation in the financial payments sector.
The ideal candidate will have some sales experience making out-bound business to business calls. You will need to be able to demonstrate both confidence and tenacity, manoeuvring around “gate keepers”, to reach and engage with key decision makers by telephone. Sometimes you will also need to use investigative skills to identify them correctly.
This will be a full-time, office based role in central Watford, within walking distance of Watford Junction Station. Hours: Mon to Fri, 09:00 to 17:30.
- Make warm and engaging outbound calls from a database of historical lead and enquiry contacts (1000+)
- Use of a call script to qualify if the enquirer has an interest in engaging with the company.
- Update Salesforce records (training given) with call outcome and next actions from telephone activity
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned/required.
- Some previous out-bound B2B telesales
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal questioning and listening skills
- Ability and tenacity to communicate effectively via telephone
- Competent user of MS Office Programs
- GSCE English and Maths at Grade C, or above.
- Experience of Salesforce program
- Extremely articulate
- Mature, positive outlook at all times
- Proactive and motivated self-starter
- Confident and tenaciousAdaptable with outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.
- Operations Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.
- Experienced Marketing Manager posted about 1 year ago.