|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2017|
|Salary||£24,000 to £30,000 a.e., plus discretionary annual bonus|
Project/Process Development Chemist (with a minimum of one year’s industrial experience) PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF TRIALLING AND MONITORING CHEMICAL PROCESS REACTIONS USING REACTOR EQUIPMENT! Our client is a dynamic, expanding company, involved in the development, assembly and supply of chemistry laboratory analytical equipment. This equipment is sold to laboratories worldwide to develop new chemicals, plastics and medicines. They are currently seeking chemists, chemical engineers, or biochemists with hands-on experience in chemistry laboratories and/or pilot plants, to manage projects to assemble and test bespoke research scale reactors and related equipment for automated process development, before it is shipped to clients worldwide. The role will involve travel for installation/commissioning and customer training. Our client is looking for a dynamic, qualified Chemist, Chemical Engineer, or Biochemist with experience in research laboratories or similar industrial settings. Previous experience trialling biochemical and pharmaceutical reactions would be particularly useful. The following benefits are on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 year’s service)
- 22 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Personal Assistant to MD. London, Mayfair (W1) – Immediate Start! posted about 1 month ago.
- Electronics Engineer posted 2 months ago.
- Technical Sales Engineer posted 5 months ago.
- Technical Stores Manager posted 5 months ago.
- Software Tester posted 7 months ago.