|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2017|
|Salary||£24,000 to £30,000 a.e., plus discretionary annual bonus|
Design & Construction of Chemical Reactors for Process R&D PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD SOME EXPERIENCE OF TRIALLING AND MONITORING CHEMICAL PROCESS REACTIONS USING REACTOR EQUIPMENT DURING YOUR STUDIES! Our client is involved in the development, assembly and supply of versatile, specialised, computer controlled systems for chemical reactors. These involve the control of temperature, pressure, feed rate, pH etc – basically anything research scale for the total automation of a chemical reaction. The successful candidate will be required to work on a range of projects involving miniature to bench-scale chemical reactors, including supervision, testing and on site assembly (worldwide). You will need to liaise with clients, sales engineers and software/electronics specialists in order to get the system built, then personally undertake chemical and performance testing, first at the design/assembly laboratory in Borehamwood and then, after installation, at the clients site. Ideally, our client is seeking a recent graduate with a small amount of relevant experience in an industrial chemistry/biochemistry research laboratory, or in the chemical process engineering field, or otherwise for a new graduate with a demonstrable interest in these fields. You will need to be well organised, confident and a good communicator, willing to travel and capable of handling multiple tasks at the same time. Complete confidence in working with computers is essential. Benefits:
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 year’s service)
- 22 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- 2nd Line Desktop Engineer – Urgent – Immediate Start! posted about 1 month ago.
- Senior Compensation Analyst posted 3 months ago.
- Electronics Engineer posted 8 months ago.
- Mechanical Design (Drawing) and Assembly Engineer posted 8 months ago.
- Media Server Sales Engineer posted about 1 year ago.