Are you a native Italian speaker, or fluent to near native level, with excellent spoken and written English? Do you have previous Credit Control experience? Are you looking for work in the Watford area? Do you live in the Watford/Bushey area? If so, then this opportunity could be right for you!
Our client in the International Commercial Credit Management industry is currently looking for an Italian speaker with a good level of English to join their multinational collections team as soon as possible.
This role will initially be for a three month contract, but with the possibility of becoming permanent thereafter.
Either 08:00 to 16:00, or 09:00 to 17:00 – Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to companies based in Italy and worldwide
- Negotiating payments plans and payment arrangements for outstanding debts
- Dealing with queries and identifying obstacles to payment
- Developing appropriate solutions for speedy recovery of debt
- Maintaining accurate records on the database.
- Monitoring payment arrangements to ensure payments are received on time
To be successful you must:
- Be able to speak fluent Italian as mother-tongue
- Have excellent English as a 2nd language
- Be able to deal with your contacts politely, but also assertively and tenaciously.
- Have previous credit control experience, working in an accounts/finance team
- Live in close proximity of Watford/Bushey area