|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2017|
|Salary||£25000 to £27000 a.e. + benefits|
Our client, a leading sports Newspaper (online and print), is seeking an IT Support Administrator/Analyst to join their growing Help Desk and Production Support teams. This is a newly created role, ideally suited to a bright, dynamic and highly organised Business Management Graduate or similar, who relishes a challenge and is now looking for their next role to expand their experience in administration. Aim of the role:
- To be the principal administrator for the Head of IT for the Help Desk/Production Support areas with diverse duties, including compiling financial and statistical reports on both a weekly and monthly basis, mobile phone/equipment procurement and managing supplier procurement . (97% of role)
- To provide first point of contact for the IT support desk in a busy office of 450 users, logging and actioning requests and escalating, subject to availability. Providing very basic 1st line support for setting up phone handsets, Gmail issues, when required. (3% of role)
- Collect, analyse, report and help to create real time KPIs for ITSM and Security
- Produce weekly and monthly reports regarding KPIs against SLAs for Operations and Security
- Monitor and collate statistics on Help Desk and Service Desk usage
- Perform MIS Analysis and produce reports
- Assist the Helpdesk Manager with monthly service delivery reviews
- Document and maintain applicable processes
- Raise CAPEX forms and Purchase Orders – maintain a register and liaise with Finance department to obtain approval
- Update and maintain CAPEX and OPEX spreadsheets
- Log and manage vendor invoices.
- Reconcile invoices against CAPEX and OPEX spreadsheets.
- Track payments and obtain approval from Head of IT
- Assist with IT and mobile phone procurement including obtaining quotes and presenting options.
- Manage mobile register to record new phone requests, issue new phones and terminations
- Assist HR Department with screening applicant CVs for the department, as directed.
- Supporting colleagues via face to face requests, portal or e-mail.
- Deal with walk ups and provide customers a friendly service by managing their expectations
- Triage Tickets – Manage and organise tickets according to priority.
- Monitor SLAs for tickets and escalate as necessary.
- Assist the helpdesk with communications
- Assist with setup and configuration of employee technology systems at a rudimentary level.
- Assist with ensuring meeting rooms are in working order
- Experience of collating of financial and statistical data and reporting
- Ability to handle basic business Maths and Accounting (Excel/Google Sheets etc)
- Good user knowledge of Gmail and using Smartphone Apps.
- Customer facing service-oriented passion and skills
- Interest in technology and ability to comprehend computer instruction manuals and documents and directions in order to remedy minor user based problems
- Degree/Qualification in Business Management Studies, or equivalent
- A-levels in suitable subjects such as Maths, ICT, Business Studies, Accountancy.
- Knowledge of Google Apps (G Suite) and configuring smartphones
- Soft skill ability to explain/train people
- Proven analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, juggle priorities and work well under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- LEGAL PA/Executive Secretary (Commercial/Residential Property) posted 3 days ago.
- Business Development / Sales Executive posted 10 days ago.
- Receptionist/Administrator posted about 1 month ago.
- Client Services Assistant posted 4 months ago.
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator posted 4 months ago.