|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
|Salary||£35,000 to £40,000 a.e.|
Operating internationally, our client specialises in research and pre-pilot scale chemical reactors and systems. They provide both automated and manual tools for process R&D to clients in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in academia.
Due to investment and expansion, they are looking for a results driven and customer orientated Inside Sales representative to work within the the sales team as an After Sales Representative.
The role will involve growing all after-sales products & services to the assigned customer portfolio, creating and maintaining long term customer relationships/satisfaction. You will be telephoning/e-mailing the company’s customer base to sell assigned products & services. You will meet/exceed sales quotas and activity levels for your assigned territory by keeping sales trackers and account reviews up to date, as well as prospect for, qualify, quote and close new business within that area. You will be working in collaboration with local service & sales force on larger bundles.
Job Role (non-exhaustive):
- Prioritize selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales prospects to generate sales
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key-buying influencers in each account
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s history, contacts and current and long-term purchase plans
- Act as primary salesperson for tactical sales opportunities by working directly with prospective customers, presenting proposals (service contracts, spare parts, replacement parts, upgrade kit…), negotiating to secure the order
- Maintain/earn customer loyalty by providing best in class customer service
- Promote customer satisfaction working with install and support organizations by providing product and application information, answering enquiries, investigating complaints and taking appropriate action to resolve customer related sales issues
- Drive targeted after-sales marketing campaigns and follow up on Telemarketing.
- Present services and products to potential customers remotely, or face to face.
- 3 years’ proven experience in a B2B consultative selling role
- Experience of using CRM tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written English
- Customer orientated
- Results driven
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multitask
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Sales experience of technical products, particularly laboratory equipment
- Foreign Language skills a plus
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Milton Keynes posted 5 days ago.
- Sales Assistant – Luxury Lighting Retailer posted 6 days ago.
- Customer Service Executive with French and Italian posted about 1 year ago.
- Sales Executive – Rare Stamps & high value collectibles posted over 2 years ago.
- Technical Sales Engineer posted over 3 years ago.