|Location||London, W1, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2019|
|Salary||Negotiable, according to experience|
French speaking EA to UHNWI – W1.
Our prestigious client is CEO of a U.S. based Asset and Wealth management LLC. He seeks a highly experienced and efficient PA, with a background in the financial, investment and/or property development sectors, as well as fluent foreign language skills. The role will be based primarily in extremely smart, newly refurbished offices in W1.
The ideal candidate will embrace a “New Start” mentality and use it as an opportunity to mould the client’s systems and procedures, therefore creating their own “foot print” on the business. You will be highly articulate and possess a Degree in either Business Studies, Law, Accounting, or Economics and possibly an MBA from a highly regarded educational institution.
This will be a demanding role, which requires effective communication at all levels, coupled with boundless energy and enthusiasm to look after this extremely dynamic individual. You will have full responsibility for the smooth running of a very busy office on a daily basis, whilst handling the demands of a highly successful entrepreneur.
Specific Duties (non-exhaustive):
- Typing of all correspondence
- E-mail box management and prioritization
- Handling all in-bound and out-bound telephone calls
- To act as first point of contact for clients and contacts, maintaining highest level of professionalism
- Complex diary management and travel arrangements
- Full responsibility for preparation and scheduling of forthcoming meetings, to include organising meeting rooms and ensuring that all relevant documentation is readily available
- Attending meetings with thorough note taking for discussion post meeting, prioritising action points
- Stand in and manage the affairs of the CEO, in his absence
- Organising personal and family matters, including paying bills, organising family holidays etc.
Key traits required:
- Sound secretarial skills to include advanced MS Office and having the confidence to liaise with IT specialists.
- Flexibility, with the ability to work early, or late at short notice and happy to travel away, if required
- Ability to deal calmly with rapidly changing and evolving workload
- Proactive, highly organised and extremely efficient, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Impeccably presented and comfortable in all social situations with perfect grasp of etiquette
- Utterly discrete and loyal at all times, coupled with an excellent memory
- Excellent written and spoken English as mother tongue, with 100% accuracy at all times!
- Total fluency in spoken and written French, plus one other European language (Italian preferable)
- Full, clean U.K. Driving Licence.
- To be first point of contact/ gate keeper at all times, ability to filter and eliminate time wasters.
- Be extremely at ease in networking and face to face business and social situations
- Maintaining a positive and cheerful disposition under all circumstances
- Ability to think and plan ahead and prioritize accordingly
- Utterly punctual at all times!
- 100% self-motivated and goal orientated
- Last, but not least – a superb sense of humour and sense of fun!
- A keen interest in the outdoors/country pursuits. (Company plans to take ownership of a country estate).
This role will offer an extremely high salary, commensurate with the duties, commitment and experience required. Please call 020 8421 4242 to discuss in utter confidence.
- Customer Service Executive with French and Italian posted 6 months ago.
- Communications and Policy Officer posted 12 months ago.
- Financial Controller / Group General Accountant (with French language skills) posted about 1 year ago.
- German speaking Credit Collections Agent posted about 1 year ago.
- Experienced B2B Telesales Executive posted over 2 years ago.