|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2016|
ARE YOU FLUENT IN HEBREW AND ENGLISH, WITH EITHER SPANISH OR ITALIAN, with good writing skills in these languages? … if so read on:
We are working with a highly prestigious global client who is looking to recruit a new coordinator to join their Customer Operations team.
The role will include managing the order entry to cash process and delivering outstanding customer service to a range of key clients and accounts. Liaising with Sales Account Managers and other relevant colleagues is also an important part of this role.
- To manage customer orders from order entry to billing; using on-line system, telephone, e-mail and fax to provide our customers with an efficient, reliable service
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders and deliveries
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations.
- To resolve customer complaints and invoice queries
- To raise credits & adjustments on customer accounts and to liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes
- To identify and resolve with the data management team any master data errors affecting the OTC process
- To provide support for other members of the team (and back up as required for other customer team colleagues).Qualifications/Experience: • Proven customer service or logistics experience and an ability to liaise with different contacts in the organisation • Excellent communication skills with both oral & written fluency in Hebrew, English, with either Italian or Spanish. • An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team (team player) • Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements • Familiar with electronic communication and workflows (lotus notes, databases,) • PC skills – competent on Excel, Word and PowerPoint , SAP experience would be an advantage • An ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively • A pro-active and flexible attitude • An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required.
- Fluent Hebrew speaking Credit Controller posted over 2 years ago.