|Location||Harrow Weald, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
|Salary||up to £21,000 a.e., plus rota bonus|
Our prestigious client in the travel/beauty industry is seeking a smart, well presented, articulate and organised administrator to join the team at their Training Headquarters. The role will be part of the staff scheduling team, providing administrative support to plan and schedule spa and fitness staff to join and finish their employment on Cruise Ships.
Ideally, this role will particularly suit someone who has already worked in the travel, health and fitness, or beauty industries, coordinating staff assignments and travel requirements. In any case, you will need to have great organisational and administrative skills, coping with “high volume” tasks efficiently, whilst remaining cheerful and helpful when under pressure!
Overview of duties:
- Set up staff with Security awareness training online
- Request and send out all end of contract flights
- Apply and process seaman books
- Process staff expense claims
- Check and file Contracts and Wage Addenda
- Apply for medical tests
- Administer OKTB/Port Agent letters
- Record keeping – BOS and Staff List
- Process Contract extension requests
- Assist with New Build information, collating data and flights
- To take, and action where possible, emergency out of hours calls during the evening and weekends while on rota to do so. (Approx. 1 week in 6)- (bonus payable).
- To work as a team with the other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
- Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
- Collate reports as requested by Management
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- At least one year’s experience in an administration support role
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Educated to at least GCSE level, with Maths and English grades A-C, or equivalent.
Additional Useful Experience:
- Experience of making staff travel arrangements
- Experience of assisting with visa applications
- Experience of coordinating complex staff rota arrangements
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good team worker
- Smart and professional appearance
- Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, assertive and well focussed
- Friendly and helpful attitude
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week. (09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday)
(Plus out of hours emergency telephone rota rota - Approx. 1 week in 6).
For a full job description, please contact email@example.com, outlining your current experience and suitability for the role.
- PA to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 10 days ago.
- Senior PA to MD, Property Co., W1 posted about 1 month ago.