|Location||Edgware, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2016|
|Salary||£25,000 to £29,000 a.e.|
Our client is looking for an experienced account manager to join the team in their busy travel agency, which offers bespoke tours in the U.K. and Ireland to groups from France, Belgium and Germany. They are now looking to expand their offerings in the FIT sector also and are looking for someone to manage and develop that business.
This role will suit someone who has several years proven account management experience, ideally in a DMC running an FIT department (online and offline), managing operations, building up sales contacts/relationships with overseas tour companies and producing competitive quotations.
You will need to be 100% fluent in both written and spoken French plus have excellent written and spoken English.
Summary of position:
- To oversee all development of the online and offline FIT bookings
- To ensure that all operations for all FIT reservations are completed in a timely manner
- To work closely with key suppliers including hotels, attractions, venues and restaurants
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the allocated clients and to have total responsibility for all their confirmed travelling needs
- To provide excellent customer service
- To ensure all contracted allocation and freesale are updated at all times in the system and sent to clients
- To liaise with internal departments such as sales, marketing, contracting, product
- Business Development Executive / Supervisor (Travel Industry) posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development Executive with fluent French (German) posted about 1 year ago.