|Location||Hendon, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary (a.e.) and OTE of £30,000 to £35,000|
2 years’ main-dealership experience
Our client is a small, but prestigious and extremely busy Japanese car dealership. They are currently looking for an experienced technician to join their highly successful team at their showroom in Hendon.
You will be responsible for the service and repair of all models in the client’s vehicle range, to the highest standards. A strong focus on customer satisfaction and first time fix will be required. Working as part of a team you will meet departmental targets and objectives and develop your knowledge and skills within the vehicle Technician licensing programme.
To be successful you will be in possession of industry recognised qualifications (+ ideally have undergone a licensed technician training programme from a major manufacturer), have around 2 years’ experience of operating in a main-dealership environment, be flexible in your approach to varying workloads and be committed to expanding your knowledge and professional development.
In return a competitive salary package (depending on experience) plus benefits, a structured career and the opportunity for personal development and training within a very rewarding environment will be offered.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 17:30
- One Saturday in two: 08:00 to 14:00.
- Competitive Basic Salary with good scope for overtime, efficiency bonuses and up-selling opportunities.
- Pension Scheme after 2 months
- Manufacturer’s Car Leasing Scheme after qualifying period.
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator posted 18 days ago.
- Technical Stores Manager posted 3 months ago.
- AutoCAD Technician posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.
- Operations Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.