|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2017|
|Salary||£35,000 to £40,000, according to experience|
A great opportunity for an organised and meticulous marketing manager to join a well-known company operating in the high value collectables / investments field. The role will be particularly targeting a prestigious, high net worth client base. Job Purpose: To create, deliver, evaluate and improve marketing activity that meets the commercial targets for the Group, including all its sub-companies (Great Britain, Commonwealth, Auctions). Key Responsibilities: Responsible and accountable for creating marketing plans for the Group. Activity will include (non exhaustively):
- Development and implementation of the Brand(s) strategy.
- Responsible for marketing contribution within the P&L. Ownership of a six figure marketing budget
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategies – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, e-commerce and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team;
- Being the voice of the brand(s),executing and implementing the brand strategies and defining their positioning.
- E-commerce: Develop inbound SEO-focused content strategy to manage retention initiatives and promote brand loyalty.
- Manage and lead the creation and execution of a 360° multi-platform e-commerce and online platform.
- Collaborating with department heads, key stakeholders and specialists to organise all events and trade shows.
- Providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to one marketing assistant.
- Inbound Marketing: Lead the delivery of retention marketing campaigns, increasing value and profitability from customers.
- Manage and lead end-to-end marketing campaigns and customer life-cycle management activities
- Manage and brief all external agencies and manage ongoing strategic relationships.
- Own e-commerce sales strategies, programs and execution. Provide reports, make recommendations and implement changes to plans based on insight, performance and evolving business priorities.
- Rare coins
- Publications and accessories
- Experience of having delivered activity using the full range of marketing communication methods;
- Creation of integrated marketing activity.
- Management of 6 figure marketing budgets
- Management of marketing agencies
- At least 5 years’ experience of the above
- Experience of managing a small marketing team providing direction, support and coaching.
- Experience of digital marketing
- Worked for brands that either own or operate in marketplaces
- An interest in history and or collecting
- Best practice
- Deploys appropriate marketing practice based on the business, their maturity and their objectives
- Prioritises work base on importance and deadlines
- Monitoring (performance tracking)
- Performance tracking and management using qualitative and quantitative insight
- Modifies activity based on performance versus objectives based on data and insight
- Relevant first degree, e.g.:
- Business Studies
- Well organised
- Data driven
- High attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.
- Operations Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.
- Production/Distribution Centre General Manager posted about 1 year ago.
- FIT Account Manager (Fluent French) posted about 1 year ago.