|Location||Wembley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2018|
|Salary||£25,000 to £28,000 a.e., plus benefits package|
Minimum one year’s relevant experience
Our client, a highly successful IT Service Solutions Provider, is seeking a detail orientated support executive with some experience in an IT Sales environment, to provide logistical support to their dynamic Account Management team and on-going client care for existing and new clients. You will be managing the customer relationships and providing assistance with account queries.Besides a competitive salary package the role also offers the following benefits:
- 20 Days holiday (+bank holidays) with further days accruing after 2 years’ service
- After 1 year’s service: Company Pension Scheme and BUPA Scheme
- Assist Account Managers in sourcing items as required by clients
- Research products, obtaining information from manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
- Obtain pricing on various products
- Contact suppliers/manufacturers to order items, completing the appropriate paperwork in doing so
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that delivery times are met
- Purchase items from suppliers
- Update the database with new clients, amended details or any other detail requested by sales executives
- Assist in providing written quotations
- Place orders on the system for Account Managers, identifying any weaknesses in the description and expanding on it to ensure clarity for the Warehouse and Technical staff
- Complete and distribute all the necessary paperwork to ensure that work is performed on any machines/equipment delivered to the premises
- Ensure that items are delivered to clients by the agreed time, following up on any delays and keeping the sales executives informed about any problems
- Contact the client to inform the client of progress or problems that may arise. Ensure that sales executives are aware of all client communications.
- Keep Account Managers informed of all issues
- Comply with the requirements of the ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 standards and the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Excellent telephone & customer service manner
- Experience of functions and relationships as an IT reseller
- Understanding of IT hardware/software and network products
- Knowledge on how to conduct IT research/ IT distribution
- Focused on quality
- Self – motivated
- Able to work independently.
- Executive Assistant posted 4 months ago.
- Business Development Executive – ind. chemistry exp. essential posted about 1 year ago.
- Business Development Executive with fluent French (German) posted about 1 year ago.
- Business Development Executive P/T (French) posted about 1 year ago.
- Business Development Executive (German) posted about 1 year ago.