|Location||Harrow Weald, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
|Salary||£19,000 to £22,000 a.e.|
Our prestigious client in the travel/beauty industry is seeking a smart, well presented, articulate and organised administrator to join the team at their Training Headquarters. The role will involve providing administrative support to various departments in the organisation, but with a particular emphasis on administering, or assisting with the office Health and Safety System. You will also be responsible for managing their busy reception area.
Ideally, this role will suit someone who has worked in the beauty, health and fitness, or travel industry, who possesses good administrative skills, is computer literate and is bright, cheerful and efficient. You should be very comfortable with greeting and directing both telephone callers and visitors in a friendly and polite manner.
Overview of duties
- Providing administrative support to the Recruitment, Administration and Training and Operations teams, as required
- Administering the office health and safety system. (Accident book, Fire Marshals & First Aiders, Staff register, Fire Drills etc, document filing system), or assiting with this (Full training given).
- Manning switchboard and greeting/booking in visitors
- Dealing and sorting incoming and outgoing post & faxes
- Booking couriers and ordering taxicabs
- Stationery administration and ordering
- Keeping reception presentable at all times and kitchen area clean and tidy
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administration support role
- Ideally some experience of administering a company Health & Safety system, including documentation, activities (Fire warden/First Aid).
- Previous experience within a reception role
- Previous experience of switchboard operation
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Smart and professional appearance
- Articulate, with excellent telephone manner
- High personal standards and values
- Proactive and assertive
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Working hours: 38 hours/week. (08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 to 15:00 Fridays).
For a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your current experience and suitability for the role.
- Graduate Administrator (Temp->Perm) Immediate Start! posted 9 months ago.
- Experienced Vehicle Technician posted 11 months ago.
- Communications and Policy Officer posted about 1 year ago.
- Receptionist Administrator posted about 1 year ago.
- Production Supervisor – Electronics posted about 1 year ago.