|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2017|
We are looking for a friendly, well presented, articulate and organized receptionist/administrator to join the team at smart, serviced offices in central Watford. Ideally, this role will suit a mature and proactive person, who has a bright and welcoming manner coupled with strong administrative skills. You should be extremely comfortable with handling all incoming telephone calls and also with meeting, greeting and directing visitors at reception. Overview of duties
- Manning switchboard and greeting/booking in visitors
- Issuing permit tokens for visitor parking
- Escorting visitors to meeting rooms, as required
- Dealing sorting and scanning of incoming post and handling the outgoing post
- Keeping reception presentable at all times
- Providing adminstrative support as required:
- typing correspondence, if requested
- scanning and sending documentation to electronic filing
- other general ad-hoc administrative duties, as directed.
- Previous experience within a reception role
- Previous experience of switchboard operation
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Computer literacy and typing skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Articulate, with excellent telephone manner
- High personal standards and values
- Smart and professional appearance
- Proactive and assertive, where necessary
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to multi-task as required.
- Experienced FOH Receptionist / Administrator – Beauty Industry posted about 1 year ago.