|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2017|
We are urgently seeking experienced ESOL Tutors for intensive group tuition (up to 10 multinational learners per group) based in central Watford (all applicants must live within the local area), 2 days per week (days to be confirmed) – . Objective of the tuition will be to improve the learners’ IELTS scores to band 7.0 (from an average of 6.0 /6.5).
(Note: This role is likely to be a short-term contract only, delivering around 2 to 4 hours of tuition per week, so will only suit those seeking a part/time employment, or to supplement other employment.)
To apply for this role, you will need:
- a CELTA, TEFL, TESL qualification, or similar
- 2 years’ adult ESOL teaching experience.
- experience with preparing students for IELTs examination
- Production Supervisor – Electronics posted about 1 month ago.
- Experienced EA/PA (F/T, self-employed rolling contract) posted 2 months ago.
- Experienced FoH Receptionist/Administrator posted 4 months ago.
- French speaking EA to UHNWI posted 7 months ago.
- Experienced Vehicle Technician posted about 1 year ago.