|Location||Mayfair, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2019|
|Salary||£40,000 to £55,000 day rate equivalent, a.e.|
Executive Assistant (to three Directors)
Summary of the role:
Our client’s company specialises in Technology, Finance and Real Estate and is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-focused Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with senior executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and to stay for longer term (minimum of 5 years).
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Join the CEO in meetings, take detailed meeting notes and summarise them with action points, as appropriate
- Some general back-office administration, filing and simple preparation of accounts and VAT returns.
Skill set for the job:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a friendly, cheerful and professional demeanour under all circumstances
- Self-starter in a small group of entrepreneurs
- Degree educated (business, finance or technology disciplines preferred).
- Excellent written and spoken English, with 100% accuracy at all times!
- Last, but not least – robust, thick skinned, but with a sense of humour!
Other important information:
- The EA will be reporting to three directors- CEO, CFO, CMO, with the their time and duties roughly split 66%/17%/17%
- Location: the company works out of the Conduit Club in Mayfair (4 days per week) and 1 day in Radlett, Hertfordshire, from the home office. The plan is to move to office premises at the end of 2019/early 2020 in Mayfair.
- Contract: The candidate will work on a rolling self-employed Consultancy contract basis. (You will be paid net for the days worked; holidays are not paid; it is expected that the candidate will take 21 days of holidays).
- Candidates will have one month’s probation period with monthly reviews
- Salary – equivalent of £40,000 to £55,000 pa, depending on experience
- Depending on performance there will be a generous bonus system/share for applicants staying long term (5 years) with the company