|Location||Bushey, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Salary||up to £18,000 p.a.|
Our client, a renowned car dealership, is currently seeking a bookings clerk with around 6 to 12 months’experience. They are a very successful franchise and pride themselves on their provision of excellent customer service and care, for which they have won awards. It is a busy, friendly, energetic and lively environment.
Reporting to the Reception Manager, you will be the essential first point of contact between customers and the dealership’s service departments in Bushey and Hendon.
- Receiving initial customer enquiries for vehicle servicing, repairs and MOTs via telephone, or e-mail.
- Taking details of customer requests, (liaising with customers if required for further information, by telephone, or email.)
- Referring complex enquiries over vehicle faults, parts availability to the service team, for further advice.
- Inputting customer/vehicle and service request details into the company’s booking system (Pinnacle) to make the service bookings.
- Arranging courtesy car for customers, if requested.
- 6 to 12 months’ experience taking bookings for a car service department…
- 12 months’ equivalent experience in a similar customer contact/facing role.
- I.T. literacy – competent user of MS Office programs.
To be successful you will:
- Be proactive and customer focused
- Have a polite, friendly and helpful attitude
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Be reliable
- Be smart and presentable
- Be able to work independently in a busy environment
Hours of work 08:00-18:00 Monday – Friday and one Saturday in two, working 08:00-13:00.
- Experienced Marketing Manager posted 4 months ago.
- Experienced B2B Sales Person – Plastics/Sign Industry posted 7 months ago.
- Experienced B2B Sales/Business Development – Plastics/Sign Industry posted 7 months ago.
- Sec/PA/Receptionist – Property Co.- Mayfair, W1 – immediate start posted 8 months ago.
- Account Manager – U.K. Travel Industry Exp. Essential – Fluent German posted 11 months ago.