|Location||Bushey, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Salary||up to £18,000 p.a.|
Our client, a renowned car dealership, is currently seeking a bright, communicative and customer focused person to join their service bookings team in the New Year, 2018. They are a very successful franchise and pride themselves on their provision of excellent customer service and care, for which they have won awards. It is a busy, friendly, energetic and lively environment.
Reporting to the Reception Manager, you will be the essential first point of contact between customers and the dealership’s service departments in Bushey and Hendon.
- Receiving initial customer enquiries for vehicle servicing, repairs and MOTs via telephone, or e-mail.
- Taking details of customer requests, (liaising with customers if required for further information, by telephone, or email.)
- Referring complex enquiries over vehicle faults, parts availability to the service team, for further advice.
- Inputting customer/vehicle and service request details into the company’s booking system (Pinnacle) to make the service bookings.
- Arranging courtesy car for customers, if requested.
- Around 6 months’ experience taking bookings for a car service department…
- equivalent experience in a similar customer service, telephone contact environment.
- I.T. literacy – competent user of MS Office programs.
To be successful you will:
- Be proactive and customer focused
- Have a polite, friendly and helpful attitude
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (via telephone and e-mail)
- Have good attention to detail
- Be reliable
- Be smart and presentable
- Be able to work independently in a busy environment
Hours of work 08:00-18:00 Monday – Friday and one Saturday in two, working 08:00-13:00.
- PA to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 6 months ago.
- Graduate Sec/PA to MD – Property Investment Company, W1. posted 7 months ago.
- Senior PA to MD, Property Co., W1 posted 8 months ago.
- Communications and Policy Officer posted 12 months ago.
- Customer Services Exec / Administrator – High value collectibles posted about 1 year ago.