|Location||Bedford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2017|
|Salary||£24,000 to £25,000|
Our client is the UK’s leading distributor of plastic sheet material and roll media to many different markets including – sign and display, digital printing, exhibition and events, fabrication and engineering. Operating from 14 locations nationwide they are currently looking for a motivated individual to assist with the development of business opportunities from both new and existing customers at their Distribution and Sales Office near Bedford. Good basic maths skills are required whilst attention to detail and accuracy are crucial. Generally a good customer service approach must be maintained at all times. Ideally, you will already have some solid experience in B2B distribution sales administration. Some essential duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing customers
- Maximising all sales opportunities by identifying customer needs.
- Having a good knowledge of the diverse range of products the company manufactures and distributes. Training will be provided as necessary and requested.
- Processing orders and estimates received via phone, fax or E-Mail with the aim to always exceed customer expectations, wherever possible.
- Manning Trade Counter, as required
- Dealing with complaints promptly and effectively, to provide and maintain a high standard of customer service. Turning a negative into a positive
- Maintaining depot administration in line with company policies and procedures
- Participating in all activities that contribute to the achievement of the sales, margin and profit targets
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks or duties at the discretion of the management
- Experienced B2B Sales Person – Plastics/Sign Industry posted about 1 year ago.