|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2017|
|Salary||£25,000-£32,000 according to experience, plus discretionary annual bonus|
Our client is involved in the development, assembly and supply of equipment that is used in laboratories worldwide to develop new chemicals, plastics and medicines. Their equipment consists of electronics for measuring things such as temperature, pressure and pH plus stirred glass and metal chambers that are heated/cooled for performing the experiments. This is then all this is integrated through software.
They are currently seeking a hands-on Electronics Engineer with some practical experience including:
- Assembly and testing of electronics interfaces
- Skillful at making cables, connectors and general soldering tasks
- Computer literacy, preferably with some knowledge of interfacing
- Ability to construct prototype units
- Understanding of analogue and digital circuitry
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team building and testing electronic systems as part of larger projects.
Some Mechanical Engineering experience, and use of hand tools would be an advantage, but not essential, preferably in laboratory and prototype work.
You must be able to work independently or as part of a team, and be capable of working to strict deadlines.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme (after 1 year’s service)
- 22 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Mechanical Design (Drawing) and Assembly Technician posted 10 months ago.
- Project Scientist / Engineer posted 11 months ago.