|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2018|
|Salary||£24,000 to £26,000 a.e., plus benefits package|
Our client is a global leader in the print, photographic and industrial film market. They urgently require a Dutch speaking Credit controller to join their busy Collections team. The role is based in the company’s offices in Watford and you will have overall responsibility for all aspects of the AR assets sitting on the balance sheet from the Benelux Region.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (+BHols.),
- Private Healthcare scheme after 2 years’ service
- Free bus travel from Watford Junction/Watford Met Stations.
- Work with collections activity to ensure the achievement of the required WW /EAMER Treasury goals & EAMER targets
- Communicate with the Benelux customer base to collect monies and to understand cash or billing issues
- Provide escalation to EAMER Credit
- Support Sales & Service in evaluating all new business opportunities
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and SOX controls, supported by providing evidential reports or documentation.
- Maintaining customer master data
- Proficient Dutch and English language skills to business level
- Previous experience in a customer service/care role
- Experience of using customer management /ERP software and databases
- Competent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication, analysis and presentation skills
- Assertive business skills
- Familiarity with SAP and Lotus notes tools
- Advanced user of MS Excel for number/data processing
- Proven experience in a credit control position
- Excellent collaborative skills – to ensure effective communication, influencing and goal setting within Credit, Finance and Operations as well with Business Units
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail with sensitive commercial and financial data
- Ability to work with clients’ staff at all levels, including management
- Creative ability to handle ad-hoc requests
- Proven experience using SAP
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Additional language skills relating to the business – French and/or German (desirable)
- Fluent Hebrew speaking Credit Controller posted over 3 years ago.