|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2015|
|Salary||£20,000 – £30,000 + Commission OTE £30,000 – £100,000|
Mother tongue English Recruitment Consultants
with business level Dutch, French, German, Italian, or Spanish
In order to apply it is essential that you have experience in international corporate sales, or international recruitment/business development experience at corporate level
Our prestigious client is a leading player in the pan European Audit market. Given the demographics, recent technological advances, as well as regulatory pressure this market has massive potential for future growth.
As part of this growth our client is now looking to recruit a talented and high potential consultant.
This is a unique opportunity for an internationally minded individual to join this company at a very exciting period and it is expected that the candidate will play a major role in the development of the business; as such it is likely they will become a senior figure within the business at an early stage in their career.
What they can offer potential candidates:
- Dynamic and fast paced environment in a market that is growing quickly
- A chance to be rewarded (both financially and in terms of responsibilities) at a very early stage in their careers – development is purely based on ability
- Work in a very international environment with contacts throughout Europe and beyond
- Your success is essential to the future growth of the business so they will do everything they can to help you succeed
- The initial focus on developing their candidate base. Largely focused across all 27 EU countries as well as occasional projects further afield.
- Networking across established and new contacts to find specific candidates across different countries in Europe
- Generating sales leads
- Developing new contacts from scratch
- Interviewing and evaluating potential candidates and finding an appropriate solution to their needs
- Developing relationships with senior managers in their established client portfolio – this includes the largest and most successful businesses in Europe as well as leading Fortune 500 groups with a presence in Western Europe
- Working to find a tailored recruitment solution to their clients recruitment needs
- Proactively developing new clients across a given geographic area
- Provide input and take ownership for development of your area and help develop the company as a whole
- Team development and managerial opportunities at a later date
Candidate required qualifications:
- The ability to work closely with individuals from a multitude of different cultures
- More than 1 year’s solid experience in international corporate sales or business development, or as a recruitment consultant working in corporate recruitment at an international level.
- Native level fluency in English and business level fluency in one or more of the following languages is essential: French, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch. Fluency in any additional European languages would be welcomed.
- Open minded self-starter who can work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Interest in working hard and developing their careers
- An individual who is looking to take on a lot of responsibility at an early stage in their career.
Please telephone 020 8421 4242 if you would like to discuss the role, or alternatively please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting full, relevant experience.
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 23 days ago.
- Operations Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 23 days ago.
- Business Development /Operations Executive – Travel Industry (with French) posted 4 months ago.
- Business Development /Operations Executive – Travel Industry (with German) posted 4 months ago.
- Dutch speaking Credit Controller posted 4 months ago.